Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Costume Like Halloween Looks for 2011 - Doble Kara - Angelina Jolie - 70's Look - Venetian Masquerade - Sexy Devil - Modern Witch

In 2010 I was dressing up as a "sexy devil", "modern witch", Angelina Jolie, a "70's afro" lady and I wore a venetian masquerade mask. Please comment on this blog post if you were there with me in 2010, watching our videos, posting your own and/or communicating with me way back then. Sometimes it's hard to keep in touch when we all have busy lives of our own but please don't be a stranger. I still remember all the great people that befriended me in 2010 :)

Now as for 2011 I have a lot of videos planned, especially for Halloween. I never quite know what I'll be able to accomplish but I'm planning on posting at least 1 or 2 more Halloween looks before the October 31st deadline so wish me luck!

Here is what I've got so far:

October 11, 2011 12:37 PM (Views: 235)
Thanks Chris for supporting me and letting me put makeup on half of your face!! :)

October 25, 2011 1:08 PM (Views: 1,450)

October 18, 2011 1:04 PM (Views: 1,305)

August 8, 2010 05:42 AM (Views: 2,477)
Although I have a lot of favorites and a few milestones this is most definitely one of my favorites when it comes to being a YouTube milestone for me and/or being a happy remembrance. I was so happy to be able to model Angelina Jolie's character in Salt while the movie was popular and I enjoyed using so many props (wig, toy gun, clothes, etc.). I can't remember what happened and when it happened but somehow the toy gun eventually broke!

October 22, 2010 12:32 PM (Views: 3,490)
This is another one of my favorites. Out of all my Halloween looks these top 3 make me the happiest. My sister in-law actually gave me the wig and the dress so it has sentimental value too. I'm still a small time hobbiest but it's nice to at least be happy with some of the work you've done.

October 29, 2010 06:45 AM (Views: 9,240)
I'm a little surprised with how many views this video has. I was so excited to get the venetian masquerade mask but for me it wasn't as challenging as some of my other YouTube tutorials.

September 21, 2010 (Views: 4,348)
I don't remember when it was that I first tried wearing contact lenses but it was YouTube that got me started. i.e. I'm wearing blue contact lenses in this video. YouTube has actually been a big part of my life and I love being able to share my thoughts about fashion and beauty with like-minded people.

Thanks for being my friend and I hope that I can meet some of you in person. I may be visiting Manila in November of this year! Stay tuned for more costume like Halloween look and as always, stay sweet.

-- Fema

Join my site for more makeup tutorials, dramatic looks and Halloween stuff :)

2 comments:

1. Lovely tutorials!!!
    You are such a sweet person Fema!
    xx

ReplyDelete
  2. @Artemi

Hello Artemi=) Thanks for dropping by.. How are you?

ReplyDelete